Welcome to the Resource Exchange Network for Eliminating Waste (RENEW). This tool is designed to help facilities in EPA Region 6 (Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas) exchange materials that would otherwise be disposed of. RENEW allows you to see materials available at a facility, or post your own materials. Facilities who post materials can avoid disposal costs, and possibly reduce their regulatory burden. Searching available materials helps you find materials for your facility at a reduced cost, often free.
The RENEW program has integrated into a new regional waste exchange program with Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. RENEW material listings are posted on a new web site using a new interface. This web site is hosted by the Southwest Network for Zero Waste. As a result, you will notice that there are two sets of listing numbers for each material listing. The first number is the listing number that will be used in the future on the Zero Waste web site for both new and existing material listings. The second number with an “08” prefix is the listing number that was used on the TCEQ RENEW web site. These two numbers will allow companies that had their materials posted prior to June 1, 2007, on the TCEQ web site to locate their listings using the old numbers for cross reference. Listings submitted after June 1, 2007, were never posted on the TCEQ web site and will only show the new listing number
- Materials Wanted - If you have a material that would go to waste, use this page to see if it can be used by another facility as a raw material.
- Materials Available - Find raw materials you need.
- Create an account - Unregistered users must register and provide contact information before being allowed to post material listings
- Login- for registered users to post new listings, edit existing listings, or report a successful exchange
- More Information- Background information, directions, where to go for help etc..